Category : Uncategorized
Family Name : Nimer.
Full Name : Mohammed Jebreldar Abuanja Nimer.
Birth Date : 20/4/1977.
Place of birth: Kosti —White Nile state—Sudan.
Marital status: Married and have two sons and one daughter.
Home Adress : Alazahary sequre 10. khartoum. Sudan .
Phone Number: Mobile 00249912691456 — 00249124124815.
Post office box: 12223 -2469.
Work Address: International University of Africa (IUA) -Faculty of nursing science.
Academic Field: Nursing.
Present Job: Head department of community health nursing. faculty of nursing science, International University of Africa – Sudan.
-Associate professor of community health Nursing.
- (1) firstname.lastname@example.org
- (2) email@example.com
Qualification and Years of Graduation:
- SC of Nursing science, – University of Khartoum , 2004.
- Master Degree: in community health Nursing, Faculty of Nursing, University of Khartoum 2009 .
- PhD .In Community Health Nursing: University of Shendi,
- ALshaab Federal Teaching Hospital.from 1/4/2003-1/8/2004 (ICU, CCU)
- Millatry Hospital from 26/3/2007—10/1/2009.
- Nurse director of Elmek Nimer University Hospital from 1/6/2009 – 1/12/2011.
- Clinical instructor for undergraduate students in community health, pediatric ,medical surgical nursing, obstetrics and gynechological nursing.
- Clinical instructor for master degree students in (community and pediatric) nursing.
- Participate in community health activities (training of community leaders).
- Actually I am acommuity health nurse and have experiences in pediatric ,medical surgical nursing, obstetrics and gynechological nursing, nursing research and nursing education.
- Head department of community health nursing–faculty of nursing science – University of Shendi from 2013 – 2018.
- Dean of faculty of nursing science .University of shendi from Fabruary 2017 – Octeber 2017.
- Co-ordinator of post graduate studies and scientific research of faculty of nursing science-Shendi Universty2014 – 2018.
- Amember of the senate of Shendi University from 2013-2017.
- Amember of the nursing Council specialties at Sudananese Medical Specialization Board.
Collaboration and Co-operation with Universities:
- Participate and Collaborator in teaching of curriculum of PHC, community health nursing ,family nursing , leadership and managment in nursing, University of kassalla, Faculty of medicine and health science – department of nursing.
- Participation and Collaboration in teaching of curriculum of PHC, community health nursing ,annual field tripe of community health nursing ,family nursing , leadership and managment in nursing, of International University Africa ,Faculty of nursing science.
- Participation and Collaboration in teaching of curriculum of PHC, , National University, Faculty of nursing and midwifery science.
- Participation and Collaboration as external examiner for post graduate of community health nursing evaluation in Al-Neelain University ,Faculty of nursing science.
- Supervisior and external examiner of thesis of post graduate candidate of master/Phd degree of community health nursing in Al-Neelain University ,Faculty of post graduate .
- Member of post graduate commettee in Al-Neelain University ,Faculty of nursing sciences.
- Editorial board of journal of faculity of nursing sciences Al-Neelain
- Responsible for teaching the curriculum of commuity health, , and psychateric Nursing , Faculty of Nursing science, IUA.
- Responsible for teaching the curriculum of family nursing, Faculty of Nursing science, IUA .
- Responsible for teaching the curriculum of administraction in nursing, Faculty of Nursing science IUA.
- Responsible for teaching the curriculum of Research Methodology to under and post graduate students, Faculties of Nursing science, Labrotary science, Public health, Shendi University.
- Responsible for teaching the curriculum of Principles of epidemology, health education to under graduate students, Faculties of Nursing science, Labrotary science, Shendi University.
- Sharing in teaching curriculum of Obstetrics and Gynecological to the students of Clinical Institution of Nursing, Shendi University from2004 till now.
- Have experience in teaching Nursing Education, Nursing Research and Community health Nursing.
- Have experience in Problem based learning Approach.
- Responsible for teaching the curriculum of master of community health nursing, Faculty of graduate studies and scientific resaerch, Shendi University, IUA.
- Participate and Collaborator in teaching of many Sudanese universities (Alneelain, International africa, kassalla).
- Participate as external examiner for post graduate of community health nursing evaluation in many Sudanese universities .
- Supervisor of (60) master and (10) Phd degree candidate of shendi and many Sudanese universities .
- Co-supervisor of five dectorate candidate in community health nursing.
Workshops and Training Programs:
- Attended the training on advance life support (ALS provider course), on 30November —second December 2004(university of khartoum, faculty of medicine , department of international medicine).
- Attended workshop about Multimedia for learing course,Shendi University … 1st-2nd, December, 2005.
- Attended workshop about “MCQs advantage and disadvantage”, held on 8th September 2005, Shendi University.Faculty of medicine and health science.
- Attended workshop about Research proposal,held at shendi EDC on 14March 2010, Shendi University, Faculty of medicine and health sciences.
- Participate in workshop held at Elmek Nimer university hospital about care maintenance .2009.
- Attended workshop about quality assurance & accreditation,held at shendi EDC on 13March 2010, Shendi University, Faculty of medicine and health sciences.
- Attended workshop about enhancing women rights to health ,Shendi University In collaboration with WI and EIDHR July, 14 – 16th, 2010.
- Participated in many workshops about first aid to Shendi community setting.
- Attended workshop about effects of work enviroment on nurses performance held at Soba unversity hospital on 17 december , 2011.
- Attended workshop about aquality nursing education graduates , aqualified competent nurse held at Military hospital on 18 december , 2011.
- Attended workshop about promotion and development of tasks of teaching staff,held at Shendi University, administration of quality and self- evaluation on 10-11 November 2012.
- Attended workshop about evaluation ,held at Shendi University, administration of quality and self- evaluation on 2-3 January 2012.
- Participated in workshop about revising and amending curriculum faculty of Nursing science held at Shendi University faculty of nursing science on April , 2013.
- Attended pre- conference workshop about OSCE for nursing in period 18th February 2015 at the faculty of medical laboratories sciences.University of Khartoum.
- Attended pre- conference workshop about Problem Based Learning for nursing in period 18th February 2015 at the faculty of medical laboratories sciences.University of Khartoum.
- Attended workshop about strategic planning in high educational institude .shendi Unvirsty 14-16 November , 2015.
- Attended and participate acivelely in the workshop on research methodology in nursin from 24th to 25th February 2016 (16 credit hours) conducted by Nahda center for training and capacity building (NCTCB) joint with committee of reseach methology & development at sudanese nursing faculties society.
- Attended training course on Outcome-Based Education & Curriculum Develpoment on 10th to 14th December 2016 conducted by UTM Razak school of Engineering and Advanced Technology, Universiti Teknologi Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Attended training course on Postgraduate Supervision Skills on 6th to 8th December 2016 conducted by UTM Razak school of engineering and advanced technology, Universiti Teknologi Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia.
- Participated in 1st workshop about curriculum review & development project held at the sudan medical specialized board and the educational development center on Saturday , 20th May 2017.
- 8th annual international scientific conference of UMST joint with the 3rd scientific conference of ANFS on quality nursing education and services ,Sudan20-22of December 2011.
- 11th international nursing conference in collaboration with the scientific society of arab nursing faculities and Kennesaw state university (KSU),USA under title( health challenges and quality of life) 29-30 April 2013 at faculty of nursing, AinShams University(ASU) egypt.
- The 6th Annual conference of the Medical & Health Sciences Studies held in the period, 18th February 2015 at the faculty of medical laboratories sciences.University of Khartoum.
- The 5th conference of the scientific society of arab nursing faculities & The 1st conference of Faculty of Nursing Sciences University of Khartoum. Under theme( Research in nursing for optimum care).Held in the period, 2-3 December 2015 .University of Khartoum.
- 2nd international conference in nursing & health sciences (ABridge to sustainable health care future) held in the period, 28-30 March 2016.King Suad Bin Abdulaziz University for health sciences. Riyadh, King of Suadi Arabia.
Researches and publications:
- Peri operative nursing care in Elmak Nimer university hospital –Shendi locality –River Nile state-sudan 2011.
- Impact of stress on nurse’s performance in Elmek Nimer university hospital -Shendi locality -River Nile state-sudan 2012.
website : www.journalresearchijf.com
- Acomparison Between Mercury and Digital Thermometer in Accurancy of Reading At The Axilla Site – Elmek Nimer university hospital – sudan . website : journalresearchijf.com
- Evaluation of nurses’ conception about leadership in Elmek Nimer university hospital-Shendi locality -River Nile state-sudan 2012.
website : www.journalresearchijf.com
- Evaluation of the concept and opinion of nursing students about clinical practice site. Unique Journal of Educational Research Vol. 1(3), pp. 038-045, October, 2013.Available online@http://www.uniquejournals.org/UJER.
- Pattern of Lipid Profile Abnormality in Type 2 Diabetic Patients in Shendi Locality- Sudan. World Journal of Biology and Medical Sciences. Volume 2 (3), 7-13, 2015Available firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prevalence and Associated Risk Factors of Visual Disturbance among Diabetic Patient in Outpatient Clinic in Elmek Nimer University Hospital 2014- Sudan.
Available online@ http://www.iosrjournals.org/
- Evaluation of barbers knowledge, attitude and practice regarding Blood Transmitted Disease (Hepatitis B and HIV) In Shendi locality at Shendi town (Sudan).website : journalresearchijf.com
- Effect of self-directed learning on nursing students’ readiness, perception and performance – Gulf Medical Journal . April 2018:Volume 7 (1)
website : www.gulfmedicaljournal.com
- Prize of Khartoum University for excellent academic performance in third year faculty of nursing science (2002 – 2003).
- Prize of Khartoum University for excellent academic performance in final years faculty of nursing science (2003 – 2004).
- Prize of Khartoum University for excellent academic performance in final years faculty of nursing science (2003 – 2004) in pediatric nursing.
- Dr : Higazi Mohammed Ahmed -Assosciate Professor – Dean faculty of nursing sciences – Shendi University -River Nile state.Sudan. Mobile Phone 00249-118629922 – 0024918543036.
- Dr : Hind Mamoun Beheiry –Associate Professor – Dean faculty of nursing sciences-IUA -Khartuom – Mobile Phone 00249912379951- email. email@example.com.