– March 2004- May 2005: Groundwater exploration and evaluation projects in the southern coastal plain (south of Tokar) executed for the Sea Ports Corporation. The project included geophysical survey, supervision of well drilling, well design and test pumping.
– April 2004 Groundwater exploration using geoelectric survey at Khor Allatit, Al Rugal west of Haya town excuted for PCL Indian Company for road construction.
– March-May 2004: Groundwater exploration project at Al Bauga area, River Nile State done for the Red Rock Company which working on gold exploration and mining.
– Aug. 2005 – oct. 2006 Groundwater exploration and evaluation projects carried out for Tasneem Company for water services in the south of Sudan to supply potable water for UNMIS Camps in Juba, Malakal, Wau, Rumbeik, Al Nasir and Maredi. It includes geoelectric survey, supervision of drilling and well design.
Water well siting using geophysical survey and well design at Salum station, Red Sea State upon request of the Consultant of the Greater Nile Company (GNPOC).
– April 2004 – Dec 2008 Groundwater exploration and evaluation projects (geophysical survey, supervision of well drilling, well design and test pumping) were conducted in collaboration with the Red Sea Water Corporation (RSWC) in many localitiess of the Red Sea State (Haya, Sinkat, Halaieb, Tokar and Portsudan).
– Aug. 2011, Conducting a research funded by East Research Group (ERG) on water resources of Khor Braka Basin, eastern Sudan.