International University of Africa, Khartoum – Sudan
- Assistant professor – Faculty of Medicine 2013- present.
- Lecturer- Faculty of Medicine 2000-2013.
- Teaching Assistant – Faculty of Medicine 1999- 2000.
- Courses taught: Cardiopulmonary, Gastroenterology and hematology.
Ahfad University for Women, Khartoum- Sudan
- Part time Assistant Professor – School of Medicine 2013- 2015.
- Lecturer – School of Medicine 2005 – 2013. Assistant Professor 2013-2015.
- Courses taught: Musculoskeletal and Gastroenterology.
Sudan International University
- Part time Assistant Professor 2013- 2015.
- Excitable tissues and Autonomic Nervous System.
- Part – time Assistant Professor 2014- 2016.
- Courses taught: Hematology.
- Postgraduate Master of Physiology
- Course taught Respiratory System Batch 1 November-December 2015.
Sudan Medical Specialisation Board – Ministry of Human Resources Development
- Part time Assistant Professor2013- 2016.
- Courses taught: Body Fluids, Water Balance, Repiratory & Endocrinology systems.
Ministry of Health Sudan
- House officer, Khartoum Teaching Hospital and Dueim Hospital, Sudan, 1984 – 1985.
Medical officer, Al Shaab Hospital, Khartoum, Sudan, 1985 – 1987.
- Ministry of Health Saudi Arabia – Riyadh
- Medical Officer1987–1990
- Undertaking an online diploma on Research Methodology, joined venue between MERETI, University of Maryland and Neelain University, April 2014-present