- -Primary school:Elamarat primary school(1980-1986).
- -Intermediate School:Elamarat Intermediate school(1986-1990).
- -Higher Secondary School: Khartoum Elgadeema School (1990-1994).
GAAFAR ELTEGANI GAAFAR ELDIRDIRI
Name: GAAFAR ELTEGANI GAAFAR ELDIRDIRI
Date of birth:1/1/1975
Address:Faculty of Alson - Africa University international
- -B.A of Art department of English language (Omdurman Ahlia University-1994-1998).
- -Higher Diploma Course in ELT (University of Juba -2001-2002).
- -Master Course in ELT(University of Juba-2002-2004).
- -PhD Degree in ELT (University of Bahri-2016).
- -Higher Schools teacher (2002-20016).
- -University lecturer from 2004 up to now.
- -Training in human resources from 2014 up to now.
- -Editing secretary (Faculty of Arts refereed magazine at International University of Africa. (2010-2015).
- -Quality management coordinator at faculty of arts in International University of Africa. (2013-2015).
- -Acting manager of foreign relations in International University of Africa. (2014-2015).
- -Acting head of Department of languages at faculty of arts in International University of Africa in2010, 2013 sand2014.
- -Head of Department European Languages International University of Africa from 2016 up to now.
- -Certificate (a training course for tutors in distance –Open University of Sudan-2005).
- -Training course in the art of managing life (El-NAHADA CENTER FOR TRAINING AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT-2014).
- -Workshop training in crisis management and disaster (EL-NAHADA CENTER FOR TRAINING AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT-2014).
- -Participation in the conference of strategic management and planning (EL-NAHADA CENTER FOR TRAINING AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT-2014).
- -Training course in crisis management and disaster (EL-NAHADA CENTER FOR TRAINING AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT-2014).
- -Shaping the way we teach English Webinar Course 12 and 13. (Office of English Language Programs –Bureau of Educational& Cultural Affairs U.S. Department of State- 2014).
- -The Role of Using English Songs in Teaching English Language at Fifth Class at Basic Schools. (2015).
- -The effect of watching T.V and listing songs on attitudes and Motivation of L2learners. (2006).
- -Teaching English through Mass Media. (2015).
- -The Effectiveness of What Sapp Mobile Learning Activities Guided by Activity Theory on Students’ Knowledge Management. (2016).
AddressFaculty of Alson - Africa University international