- MBBS , 1988 , Juba college of Medicine – Juba university
- Housemanship( 1988 – 1989 ) in Khartoum and Suba Teaching hospitals
- Rural Residency ( 1988 – 1991 ) in the northern state in different hospitals
- Medical officer ( 1991 – 1993 ) in Urology unit Khartoum teaching hospital
- First Part MD Obstetrics and Gynecology , faculty of higher medical studies university of Khartoum ( 1993 )
- Rotation period ( 1994 – 1997 ) in Suba hospital, Khartoum teaching hospital, Omdurman maternity hospital and Military hospital
- 1997, Awarded the degree of MD in Obstetrics and Gynecology .
- Consultant Obst. & Gyn. In Ibrahim Malik teaching hospital ( 1997 – 1998 )
- 1998 – 2002 Consultant of Obs. & Gyn. in Edduem teaching hospital
- Chief Manager of the Edduem hospital ( 1999 – 2002 )
اضف البيانات الشخصية
- t Consultant of Obs. & Gyn. in Edduem teaching hospital.
- t Part- time lecturer in Obs. & Gyn. department, faculty of medicine, Bakht Errudah university.
Conducting a research about the incidence of molar pregnancy in Edduem Province
- Delivering lectures and attending seminars and tutorials in different faculties of medicine in Khartoum state during the registrarship.
- Teaching and training house and medical officers in Ibrahim Malik And Edduem hospitals.
- Teaching and training para-medical staff in Ibrahim Malik And Edduem hospitals.
- Establishment of a new theater in Edduem during the period of management ( 1999 – 2000 ).
- Attended Nephro- Urological conference held in Ibn Sina hospital by the Japanese-Sudanese society in 1991.
- Member of Sudanese Obstetricians and Gynecologists Association.
- Member of the Sudanese family planning society.
t I had been awarded my degree ( MD ), in Khartoum University 1997. Also, I had joined Edduem teaching hospital and Bakht Elroda University.
In October 2002, I had joined International University of Africa, Faculty Of Medicine And Health Science .
I had joined Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, as an Assistant Professor, since that time till now I am involving in the teaching of the students in the form of lectures in the theaters of the faculty, clinical rounds in different hospitals in Khartoum state. Moreover, I participate in activities outside the universities; Ribat, Bahr Gazal, Islamic, Upper nile, Azhari, etc……….
In addition, I coordinated several courses in the Faculty Of Medicine And Health Sciences e.g. the courses of basic medical sciences 2004 which have been divided into introduction to Biochemist ( Human cell Biology, Man and his Environment ) in 2006. Then Basic skills in 2004; in this course, because the number of the students is increasing each year, we decided to withdraw the students from being taught and examined in the hospital to the teaching and examination in the form of multimedia and over head projectors instead examining real patients which was tedious to the patients.
Now I am still coordinating the course of Urogenital system, here also, we thought in dividing the course into urinary system and reproductive system.
Since 2002, we attended every workshop held in the Faculty about Medical Education, these workshops were taking place Annually.
- Attending the Faculty Board meetings.
- Share in the interview committee each, for the preliminary students.
- Involve in the students rural residency every year, to different states of Sudan.
- Academic supervision for many students in different batches.
- Member of the medical committee.
- Involved in the problem Based Learning.
- Member of course committee in other courses.
- Activities in the hospital related to the faculty every Sunday, operations attended by some students Monday, referred clinic, doctors and students. On Wednesday, rounds for the house officers and the register. On Thursday, practical in the emergency for the students, as basic skills e.g. set intravenous follows injections, dressing ,etc……
- Attending course about role of Obstetrics ultrasound in diagnosis and management, this was in 2004.
- 2006 conference in Police hospital about maternal Mortality and the conference of female Genital Mutilation, and how to reduce this.
- 200 workshops about medical Education.
- Training of trainers at Soba University hospital by Professor Elshiek Mahjoub Jafar.
- Member of Sudanese Obstetrics and gynecology Associations.
- Attending Annual Family Planning Sessions, Member of the Sudanese Family Planning Society.
- 2008, December, Attending conference outside Sudan in Comoros the conference was about the control of HIV infection in Africa. It was the faculty which gave this opportunity to attend the conference.
- Attending conference in International University of Africa about the problems facing doctors in Africa.