- lecturer _ INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA _faculty of medical lab sciences _ histopathology and cytology department.
Mossab Ali Fudl Elmula Ali
- 2011 Master degree in histopathology and cytology Alneelain university faculty of medical laboratory sciences.
- 2008 Qualifying year for M.Sc program Khartoum university-faculty of medical lab sciences.
- 2007 Bachelor of medical laboratory sciences (Honours).
* Grade : second class –Division one (Very good) Histopathology and Cytology- haematology department. Shendi university faculty of medicine and health sciences.
- 2007 – Present
- November 2007 to December 2008 lab technition in Maatoog rural hospital , Aljazeera state.
Duties: performing all diagnostic tests & investigation in clinical chemistry, parasitology, Bacteriology, & Haematology.
- January 2009-up to march 2011 teaching assistant (paratimer) in Sharq Elneil collage school of medical lab sciences histopathology and cytology department.
Duties: preparation of sections (microtomy) for teaching purposes at least 400 sections per week.
Preparation of reagents and practical supervision and demonstrations for students.
- February 2010 up to February 2013 Histotechnologist in Omdurman friendship hospital histopathology and cytology laboratory.
Duties: Establishment and responsible for reception of Histopathological and cytological specimens, fixation, grossing (selection), tissue processing, embedding, and staining of sections (Routine stains and special stains).
- march 2011 to march 2012 lecturer (paratimer) in Omdurman Islamic university faculty of medical lab sciences histopathology and cytology department.
- April 2011 up to date lecturer(paratimer) in Sharq Elneil collage school of medical lab sciences histopathology and cytology department.
- February 2014 up to date lecturer in INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF AFRICA _faculty of medical lab sciences histopathology and cytology department.
- Permanent registration of Medical Laboratory Sciences –Ministry of Health –Sudan.
- Member in national society for Histotechnology (NSH).
- Molecular biology specially in PCR and Real Time PCR.
- Cytogenetic techniques
- Immunohisto chemistry
- Karyotyping techniques
- Entry and extraction of data computer.
- Computer literate, swimming and driving.