|Degree||: M.Sc. of Microbiology (University of Khartoum 2013)|
|Degree||: B. V. Med (University of Khartoum 2011)|
Sittna Salah Mohammed Hussein
Name:Sittna Salah Mohammed Hussein
Date of birth:May/04/1987
- (International University of Africa Faculty of Medicine Dept. of Microbiology KRT, Sudan).
|Duration:||From;||Mar, 24th 2014||to||(Present)|
- (University Of Khartoum Faculty of Medical Laboratory Science).
Occupation: T.A part-time
|Duration:||From;||Oct, 01st 2013||to||Apr, 29th 2014|
- (Vet. Teaching Hospital Khartoum).
Occupation: Researcher Dept. of Microbiology.
|Duration:||From;||Feb, 14th 2012||to||Feb, 14th 2013|
- Data analysis by using Excel XP
- Computer Skills – good knowledge of standard software package.
- Microsoft office package (Excel-Access- PowerPoint – word).
- Diploma of English language (Institute of English Faculty of Art U of K ).
- Arabic as mother tongue.
- Training course in Molecular biology technique (Institute of Epidemic U of K 2012).
- Training course in Occupational Safety Health (laboratory Safety & Hazard Material. U of K 2013).
- Training course in Education Method (Teachers Training center, Faculty of Education. U of K 2014).
- Problem Based Learning PBL, IUA2016).
- Standard setting of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs): The One Best-Answer (A-Type) MCQ, How to do it (calculating the MPL), attending at, 2017 (IUA).
Urinary Tract Infection in pregnancy.
Determination of thermal death points of selected medical yeasts.